Sunday, September 7, 2008

4 days of being judged.

The last 4 days I have been in front of judges. Started on Wednesday with the LG FIS Continental Cup qualifiers. I ended up qualifying in second. The weather was atrocious so the finals got moved to Thursday in hope that the weather would be better. Not the case. The slush had frozen but the course was somehow slower than qualifiers. A frustrating afternoon but I ended up in 5th. The Norwegians killed it taking first, second and third and they sang their national anthem at prizegiving on the podium. 

On Friday we went up to The Remarkables to film some park stuff for episode 4 of Diaries Downunder then left to go to the Snow Park Invitational Rail Jam. $6000 up for the taking and Pooch took it out. He is good! I came second and walked away happy but pennyless. The MDTV episode should be up in the next day or so.

Yesterday was the third Cadbury Moro Slopestyle and it was dooooope. Although the landings were rock solid the weather was bluebird and half of Asia turned up. I fell on my first run but pulled myself together for my second run. I landed my first backside 270 and backside 9 in competition so was stoked to take the win.

No comments: